Re: glext.h updates for OpenGL shading language???

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: glext.h updates for OpenGL shading language???
From: Jon Leech <ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:42:32 -0800
Sender: ogl-sample-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 04:17:03PM -0600, John Stone wrote:
>   Is there any chance we'll see updated glext.h/glxext.h/wglext.h
> headers posted to the OpenGL SDK site any time soon?:
>   http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/sdk.html

    Hi John,

    Yes, I just posted an updated version of glext.h to the registry,
including the 1.5 and shading language additions you mentioned, and will
be putting the corresponding .spec file additions in CVS shortly. Thanks
for the reminder.

>   John Stone
>   vmd@xxxxxxxxxxx

    Is VMD going to be making use of the shading language? Wow, it's
been a long time since I worked with that code while at UNC. I haven't
heard from Andrew Dalke in ages.

    Jon