glext.h updates for OpenGL shading language???

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: glext.h updates for OpenGL shading language???
From: John Stone <johns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:17:03 -0600
Cc: John Stone <johns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: ogl-sample-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
  Is there any chance we'll see updated glext.h/glxext.h/wglext.h
headers posted to the OpenGL SDK site any time soon?:
  http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/sdk.html

Specifically, I'd like to see an updated glext.h that includes
the new OpenGL 1.5 ARB extensions for the OpenGL shading language.
(i.e. glUseProgramObjectARB(), glUniform3fvARB(), ..... and the
 various GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects
 #defines....)

Thanks,
  John Stone
  vmd@xxxxxxxxxxx