SI license

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SI license
From: Sven Panne <Sven_Panne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:32:15 +0200
Sender: ogl-sample-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I have a small non-technical question about the license of the SI:
Would it be OK to use the SI's man pages as a basis for the online
documentation of my open source OpenGL binding for Haskell?
(http://haskell.org/HOpenGL) I had a look a the "SGI Free Software
License B", but without being a lawyer it is a bit hard to tell.  BTW,
the project uses literate programming to automatically generate the
API documentation from the Haskell sources, so there is no real
"separate" documentation for the binding, if this is of any legal
significance...

Cheers,
   S.