[ogl-sample] Question regarding ATI extensions

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] Question regarding ATI extensions
From: "Marcelo E. Magallon" <marcelo.magallon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:32:54 +0100
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

 while merging the new spec files I noticed some ATI extensions are
 commented out, for example:

 # ATI_vertex_array_object enum:
 #      STATIC_ATI                                      = 0x8760
 #      DYNAMIC_ATI                                     = 0x8761
 #      PRESERVE_ATI                                    = 0x8762
 #      DISCARD_ATI                                     = 0x8763
 #      OBJECT_BUFFER_SIZE_ATI                          = 0x8764
 #      OBJECT_BUFFER_USAGE_ATI                         = 0x8765
 #      ARRAY_OBJECT_BUFFER_ATI                         = 0x8766
 #      ARRAY_OBJECT_OFFSET_ATI                         = 0x8767

 in fact, I'm wondering why a lot of lines are commented out, for
 example:

 # VERSION_1_3 enum: (Promoted for OpenGL 1.3)
 # ARB_multitexture enum:
 #      TEXTURE0                                        = 0x84C0
 #      TEXTURE0_ARB                                    = 0x84C0
 #      TEXTURE1                                        = 0x84C1
 #      TEXTURE1_ARB                                    = 0x84C1
 #      TEXTURE2                                        = 0x84C2
 #      TEXTURE2_ARB                                    = 0x84C2
 #      TEXTURE3                                        = 0x84C3
 #      TEXTURE3_ARB                                    = 0x84C3
 [...]

 Did I misunderstand the meaning of the #?

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo