[ogl-sample] 2 problems on Windows (GLU)

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] 2 problems on Windows (GLU)
From: Vrej Melkonian <vmelkon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
To whom it may concern,

I compiled GLU 1.3 for the windows platform (Win32)
using VC++ 6.

PROBLEM #1
------------------
gluUnProject4() has one parameter called near and one
parameter called far. Those 2 are probably defined in
windows.h as #define for function definitions:
Ex: void near function();

VC++ flags errors. I changed near to zNear and far to
zFar. gluUnProject4() is inside project.cpp

PROBLEM #2
------------------
const char *__gluNURBSErrorString(int errorno);
const char *__gluTessErrorString(int errorno);

changed to

const char *__gluNURBSErrorString(int errorValue);
const char *__gluTessErrorString(int errorValue);

whoch are inside glue.cpp
since errno is defined in stdlib.h and VC++ is very
stupid and flags errors elsewhere.

Maybe putting this inside a special readme for the
VC++ compiler is enough.

V-man