Re: [ogl-sample] quake process and opengl library

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] quake process and opengl library
From: Brian Furtaw <brian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:17:20 -0400
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Remy,

Your question is very broad in scope, you need to narrow it down, be
more specific. If you search the web their are lots of sites that talk
about Id Software titles like Quake.

Brian

--

Brian Furtaw  (brian@xxxxxxx)
Graphics Guru                  Office:(301)572-3293   Fax: (253)323-8182
12200-G  Plum  Orchard  Drive  OpenGL/Performer/OpenInventor/ImageVision
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904  Volumizer/Optimizer/React/PCI Device
Drivers