[ogl-sample] Another buglet

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] Another buglet
From: "Marcelo E. Magallon" <marcelo.magallon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:58:12 +0200
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

 In glu.spec it reads:

TexFilterFuncSGI(target, filtertype, parms, n, weights)
        return          Int32 out value
        param           target          TextureTarget in value
        param           filtertype      Filter4TypeSGIS in value
        param           parms           Float32 in array [2]
        param           n               Int32 in value
        param           weights         Float32Pointer out value

 but Filter4TypeSGIS is not defined in the typemaps.  I can't find
 documentation for the function gluTexFilterFuncSGI (I looked on a
 couple of IRIX 6.5 boxes).  By looking at glTexFilterFuncSGIS I guess
 Filter4TypeSGIS is TextureFilterSGIS...  is that right?

--
Marcelo