[ogl-sample] duplicate header files in GLU sources

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] duplicate header files in GLU sources
From: "Sven M. Hallberg" <pesco@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:22:58 +0100
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

while working on the integration of the SI GLU into Mesa3D I've stumbled
accross the following:

glimports.h, mystdio.h, and mystdlib.h can be found in glu/libnurbs/interface/
and glu/libnurbs/nurbtess/, but not in glu/libnurbs/internals/. They are used
in internals/ also, though. I was just wondering if it wouldn't be better to
have single copies of them residing in a common directory.

Regards,
-Sven
--
"Would the All-Seeing Eye please look in my direction?"
 [ KeyID........: 0xC297FEAB ]