[ogl-sample] GLU's mipmap.c

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] GLU's mipmap.c
From: Andrew Ritger <ARitger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:44:04 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings,

I've attached a patch to the file main/gfx/lib/glu/libutil/mipmap.c that
addresses two issues:

- relaxes argument checking for the gluBuildMipmaps routines
internalFormat argument; validating the internalFormat broke some
extensions.  I suppose that you could add cases to the switch statement in
isLegalInternalFormat(), but this check will just break some other future
extension, and the error checking doesn't by anything because glTexImage*
will just do the same check itself.

- modified closestFit() to handle the GL_ARB_texture_cube_map extension.

Thank you,
- Andy Ritger