[ogl-sample] Windows version?

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] Windows version?
From: Drcadmando@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:30:18 EST
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
I downloaded the sample files- thanx much. I see they packaged in a.tgz, and
I saw a lot of commentary re LINUX, which I have and will use these files in.
However, my primary interest at the moment is a Windows 98 implementation,
and of course I could just convert the unix format to dos format. But I
wonder, is there any specifically Windows activity for these source files? I
have the Windows .dll files, so somewhere there must be a project of some
sort with its own makefile, or ide, or dsw, or something.

Marvin E Walden