Re: [ogl-sample] gl.spec file missing offset values

To: Brian Paul <brianp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] gl.spec file missing offset values
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:05:21 -0800 (PST)
Cc: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Brian,

   I've added all the changes with the exception of the "alias
DeleteTextures" one.  Since glDeleteTexturesEXT() and glDeleteTextures()
aren't strictly aliases of each other (there's an issue with their
associated GLX protocol), that alias doesn't fit.  Why did you want them
aliased, and is there some other approach that we could reach a
consensus on?  It'd be better to know direct from the source, as
compared to trying to second guess what you're thinking.

   Thanks.

--

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899