[ogl-sample] SGI OpenGL for Windows code?

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] SGI OpenGL for Windows code?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:04:37 -0800
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Guys,

Some time back I asked about whether the optimised software rendering
code from the SGI OGL for Windows stuff was going to be released. I
also asked about whether the optimised geometry code would be
released from the SGI OGL DDK for Windows. At the time I was told
that both of the above were possibilities, so I am checking in to
find out what the current status is. Has any of this been released
yet? If not, will it be, and how long before it will be?

Finally there is no wgl code in the SGI SI implementation, so for
developing using this for Windows environments, the implementation is
less than useful (in contrast to the full glx implementation
included). Since a full wgl implementation is included in the SGI OGL
for Windows, is there any possibility that this code could be
released under the SGI Open Source license?

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |