[ogl-sample] Bug System online ...

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] Bug System online ...
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

   We've gotten a bug system (Bugzilla) up and running on oss.sgi.com.

   The simplest way to access the bug system is by using the new links
off of the project page:

        http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/

and selecting either the "Submit" link or the "View all" link (under the
"Bugs" entry on the left had side of the page).

   In order to submit a bug, you will first need to create a Bugzilla
account.  You will automatically be taken to the account creation page
the first time you attempt to submit a bug.  Creating an account is very
simple and only requires an email address; a password for the account
will be emailed to that account.

   Please feel free to submit bugs and let us know how we're doing.

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899