[ogl-sample] New tarball available ...

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] New tarball available ...
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

   Hope you all had a good SIGGRAPH, if you got to attend.

   Its been a while, but we've got a new tarball packaged up and ready
for use.  You can grab the bits from:

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/download/ogl-sample.20000807.tgz

   A few quick highlights:

   - verified against XFree86 3.3.6 (we're working on 4.0 currently)
   - GLU and GLw fixes
   - other miscellanous bug fixes.

   As always, if you find something wrong, please let us know.  We're
working with the folks who maintain oss.sgi.com to set up a bug-tracking
system for the SI.  In the mean time, let us know at

        mailto:ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899