Re: [Mesa3d-dev] Re: [ogl-sample] SGI SI GLU integration

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Mesa3d-dev] Re: [ogl-sample] SGI SI GLU integration
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mesa3d-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

   I've checked in the changes that Olivier Michel suggested for fixing
glue.c, and cleaned up the variable and function naming to reduce the
confusion (__gl -> __glu), just for cliarity's sake.  These changes have
been checked into the CVS depot, but we haven't rolled a new tarball yet
(soon, I promise).

   I'm working to clean up the header file generation, particularly the
OpenGL 1.0 compatibility lines that appear in glu.h, and I'd like to
move the _GLfuncptr define from gl.h and into glu.h, since there's
nothing in GL proper that requires function pointers.

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899