[ogl-sample] SI for Win32

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] SI for Win32
From: Chen Gang <ChenGang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:27:33 +0800
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,

Is this list still alive?

After many rebootings from Linux to Win2000 (got only one machine at home),
and many workarounds, and many switchs from watch euro2000 football match
to study SI source codes, finally I made SI work on win2000! It looks great.
I think maybe some people are interested in porting SI to win32 , and
want study it on win32 too, and I remember that there is a "how to
contribute"
section in so doc(faq), so if anyone want to study it on win32, I would be
glad to send a compressed source to him/her.

Chen Gang