Re: [ogl-sample] Building SI

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] Building SI
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Everyone,

   Just wanted to update you with a few fixes that made it into the CVS
tree.  We'll spin a new tarball very soon.

   Thanks to Vlad for these.  Unfortunately, I discovered them
independently about four hours after I got your mail (sometimes
mailboxes aren't a great thing ;).

> 1. In OGL-Sample, main\gfx\lib\opengl\GNUMakefile
>
> 64c64
> < ECHO = /bin/echo
> ---
> > ECHO = /bin/echo -e

   The local definition of ECHO in the GNUmakefile has been removed.

> 2. Next problem: xc\programs\XServer\GL\opengl\Imakefile not exist.

   This file has been added to the distribution.

> 3. Can't compile samples xc\contib\GL
> -------------------------------------
> Also I can't compile samples as it described in build_xfree86
> file. But, no problem, I compiled it. Next, when you a running samples
> to test OGL all colors a changing!

   Was the problem you ran into the missing "glw" directory?  That's
what failed for me when I gave it a quick run-through.  I'll try and get
that fixed very soon.

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899