RE: [ogl-sample] Having trouble building libglut.a on Irix 6.5

To: "'ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ogl-sample] Having trouble building libglut.a on Irix 6.5
From: Kathleen Langone <kathleen.langone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:46:05 -0400
Cc: "'shreiner@xxxxxxx'" <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
I did finally get things to build - I got things to work w/ using the
-DNO_FAST_ATOMS switch...

I was able to build the glut, rgb, font and tk library, but not aux, widget,
isfast and pdb.

I am using the gcc compiler which might have some bearing on the situation.

Most of the demos just seem to need the first 4 libraries listed.

If I run into any more "critical" problems - I'll post more in ogl-sample.

thanks for your reply!!!!!!!!!!