Re: [ogl-sample] Building SI

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] Building SI
From: Dave Shreiner <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 14:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Vlad,

> I have some problems with SI under Linux. When I'm trying to make
> distribute SI via gmake distsi, I get a lot of errors in files,
> generally type error. At the end I have a xc tree, I'm trying to merge
> this tree with XFree86 xc free and make them together, result - error,
> but it done and XFree86 works. But I think, that SI doesn't work at
> all.

   Could you please provide a bit of information about your environment:

   - which XFree86 version are you working with?
   - which version/distrubtion of Linux are you using

   Could you include the errors?  When I compile on my 6.1 Red Hat, I
see a few warnings about casting away const-ness, but that's it.

> Any idea? What I'm doing wrong?
> Regards, Vlad.

Thanx,
Dave

   Dave Shreiner                                   <shreiner@xxxxxxx>
   Silicon Graphics, Inc.                            (650) 933-4899