Re: [ogl-sample] Updated license and extension registry

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] Updated license and extension registry
From: Jon Leech <ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:09:04 -0700
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 01:22:33PM -0800, Kendall Bennett wrote:
> I looked at the HTML version of the license, and it appears to be
> formatted incorrectly. There appear to be multiple section 1's
> through the file, so that section 1, 2 and 3 are all labeled section
> 1! The Word version is correct however.

    Ouch, good catch. Thanks. Word's HTML export capability appears more
than mildly broken, which doesn't surprise me, but I apologize for not
noticing it myself.

    I don't know how to fix the export - nor have inclination to spend
time learning more about Word - so have replaced the HTML version with a
PostScript version from the printer driver. I could digress about why
Microsoft feels the need to wrap perfectly good PostScript inside some
sort of gunky Windows-specific stuff, but won't...

    Jon Leech
    SGI