[ogl-sample] Having trouble building libglut.a on Irix 6.5

To: "'ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ogl-sample] Having trouble building libglut.a on Irix 6.5
From: Kathleen Langone <kathleen.langone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:09:21 -0400
Cc: "'kathleen'" <kathleen.langone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
        I've installed all the various OpenGL bits 'n pieces(sources, .h files,
etc) from the 6.5 CDs.

        I'm getting this error from the makefile in:
        /usr/share/src/OpenGL/toolkits/libglut

        /usr/include/X11/SGIFastAtom.h:183: unterminated string or character
constant

        Also I read somewhere that there's a switch LCDEDFS = -DNO_FAST_ATOMS
which I tried also - but that made no difference.

        Thanks in advance!

        Kathleen Langone