[ogl-sample] Building SI

To: <ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ogl-sample] Building SI
From: "Vlad Sharanhovich" <Vlad.Sharanhovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:46:09 +0200
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.
I have some problems with SI under Linux. When I'm trying to make distribute SI
via gmake distsi, I get a lot of errors in files, generally type error. At the
end I have a xc tree, I'm trying to merge this tree with XFree86 xc free and
make them together, result - error, but it done and XFree86 works. But I think,
that SI doesn't work at all.
Any idea? What I'm doing wrong?
Regards, Vlad.
Vlad Sharanhovich               Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
Building: WL 1.4.19             Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: +31 40 2743642           5656 AA  Eindhoven
Fax:   +31 40 2744004           The Netherlands
Mobile:+31 65 1831306
mailto:Vlad.Sharanhovich@xxxxxxxxxxx