Re: [ogl-sample] Updated license and extension registry

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ogl-sample] Updated license and extension registry
From: "Kendall Bennett" <KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:22:33 -0800
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jon Leech) wrote:

Took me a while to catch up on this list:

>     There's been very little activity on this list recently. This
> has primarily been because we've been working an issue about the
> SGI "Free Software License B" license with Brian Paul, XFree86, and
> Precision Insight. This is now resolved; see
>
>       http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/news.html

I looked at the HTML version of the license, and it appears to be
formatted incorrectly. There appear to be multiple section 1's
through the file, so that section 1, 2 and 3 are all labeled section
1! The Word version is correct however.

I assume someone should fix this ;-)

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |