[ogl-sample] How to get started?

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] How to get started?
From: "Kendall Bennett" <KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:09:25 -0800
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Guys,

I am interesting in getting the new Open Source OpenGL sample
implementation to compile in our development environment. I have
synced up with the latest files via CVS, however I am having a hard
time figuring out where to start. Since I won't be builing this under
Linux or for X11, I need to build my own makefiles etc. I plan to
build this with Watcom C++ for Win32 initially, using our own
makefile stuff.

I guess the first place I could start would be with the GLU
libraries, since those are relatively simple. I can find the source
to the libglu library, but it is spread out in three directories. I
assume I need to build the objects in all those directories into the
final library?

Also where are the public OpenGL header files in the SI? I can't seem
to find them anywhere...

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: KendallB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |