[ogl-sample] OpenGL Extension Registry and OpenGL ABI for Linux have mov

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] OpenGL Extension Registry and OpenGL ABI for Linux have moved to a new home
From: ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jon Leech)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:34:49 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
    I've moved some OpenGL developer resources to a new, permanent home
shared with the recently open-sourced OpenGL Sample Implementation,
mostly because it's significantly easier for me to maintain this
information, which changes frequently but hasn't been updated on the
public websites as often as it should be, in a single centralized
location. They are:

  - The OpenGL Extension Registry (specifications for all extensions
    that have been registered with SGI) is now at:

        http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/registry/

        (former incarnations were on reality.sgi.com/ljp_engr/registry
        and on opengl.org)

    There are quite a few specifications here which are new compared to
    former sites.

  - The working documents of the OpenGL ABI for Linux (aka
    Linux/OpenGL Base, which is not very descriptive) group are now at:

        http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/

        (formerly on reality.sgi.com/opengl/linux/linuxbase.html)

    Let me know of problems.

    Jon Leech
    SGI