[no subject]

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Incubus "Incógnita" <icg_incubus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 01:53:47 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am developing a multithreading (several OpenGL
viewports) application and when I want to make a copy
of the current rendering context in each thread with
wglCopyContext using TNT and GFORCE graphic cards it
returns error. I am working under Windows NT.The same
error appears when I am runing only one thread.

I check that the source rendering context is current
and that destination rendering context is not in use.
I am using the GL_ALL_ATTRIB_BITS parameter.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Robert