[ogl-sample] Instructions for CVS access to the SI repository

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ogl-sample] Instructions for CVS access to the SI repository
From: ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jon Leech)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 00:11:30 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
    I've updated the

        http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/contribute.html

    page with instructions on accessing the OpenGL SI CVS repository
anonymously (read-only).

    In short,

        setenv CVSROOT :pserver:cvs@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs    # Or use cvs -d below
        cvs login                                       # Password is 'cvs'
        cvs checkout projects/ogl-sample/main

    Let me know of any problems. I actually have to use a different
technique, since oss.sgi.com is on the other side of the SGI firewall
from my machines.

    Jon Leech
    SGI