The Golden News
Gold prices are rocketing and so is HPGI, UP 20%
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.
Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.
Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.
Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.
1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. Hemisphere has put together a team of geologists and professionals
that are responsible for some of the largest gold finds in the Guiana
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment