HPGI Starts climbing as gold investors move. Up 20%
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.
The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.
Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.
Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.
1. Gold is Gold, and the prices have been climbing at amazing rates
since January of this year.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.