The Gold Stop
Gold breaks $800 and ounce as American Dollar declines.
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00
Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.
Over 50 million ounces have already been extracted from large deposits
in the Gold belt in Suriname. This small country is now becoming one of
the largest suppliers of gold in the market.
Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.
Essential Things For Your Consideration
1. Gold is Gold, and the prices have been climbing at amazing rates
since January of this year.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Gold tends to be a better investment as it keeps its value better
than most currencies over time.
Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.