ob1

Help me please.

Subject: Help me please.
From: nizor10@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:50:20 +0100 (CET)
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Sender: ob1-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Help me please.

Dearest one,
My name is Nelson Snizore from seirra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in
Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in
transferring the sum of $2,350,000 inherited from my father late Mr.Alfred
Snizore. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust,
relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.
So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want to get
to know you better. I am willing to offer you $235,000 united state Dollar for
your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment.
Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address
so that i can communicate with you at any time.

I will be waiting for your response
With warmest Regards
Nelson Snizore.