ob1

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
From: "MICROSOFT/AOL AWARD TEAM" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:08:45 -0500 (EST)
Sender: ob1-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

.
MICROSOFT/AOL AWARD TEAM
20 Craven Park,
Harlesden London NW10,
United Kingdom.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E.               THE WINNING NUMBERS
                                       --- --
Dear Lucky Winner,
OFFICIAL PRIZE AWARDED BY MICROSOFT/AOL COMPANY UK.

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a
Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary we rolled out over
100,000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our new year
Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and
drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage. The
selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised
email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number
008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky
numbers 11 48 26 34 44 26 34 which subsequently won you £500,000.00(Five
Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)as one of the jackpot winners.

in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of
£500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws
registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United
Kingdom on this
Month Of November, 2007. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

To make claims to your won amount, you are to contact your claims officer
using the details below and fill in the CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS FORM which
will be used for the processing of you winnings.

Mr.Jean Buckley
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.

Email:  claims_processingdept007@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel+44 7045700935.

VERIFICATION AND CLEARANCE FORM

1. FULL NAMES:
2.RESIDENT ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.MARITAL STATUS :
5.E-MAIL ADDRESS:
6.MOBILE:
8.AGE:
10. OCCUPATION:
11.AMOUNT WON:
12. NATIONALITY:
13. TICKET NUMBER AND SERIAL NUMBERS.
INDICATE PREFERRED MODE OF PRIZE COLLECTION:

(A) CHEQUE..........

(B) TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER(ONLINE
TRANSFER)................

 DATE....................................

You are advised to contact your claims officer with the email address
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:
claims_processingdept007@xxxxxxxxxxx

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates. We wish
you the best of luck.Thank you for being part of our promotional award
program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Sincerely,

Dr.Olivia Holland
Head Customercare Service
Microsoft Promotion Team.