numa

Reply Soon !

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Reply Soon !
From: "David Ibrahim" <diddibrahim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:44:07 +0200
Sender: numa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
My name is David  Ibrahim, a merchant in Oman. I have recently been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical
treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business
entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee
reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4
years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour
two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on
his behalf. They thought I wouldn?t survive the operation and then
used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check,
monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in
half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as
investment for my son.

If this interests you, please reach me on the email address:
david.ibrahim@xxxxxxxx  to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard
David Ibrahim