numa

FROM MISS HELEN PHILLIPS

To: "misshelensphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <misshelensphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FROM MISS HELEN PHILLIPS
From: "helen phillips" <misshelensphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:36:20 +0100 (CET)
Sender: numa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

FROM MISS HELEN PHILLIPS
IVORY COAST WEST AFRICA

DEAREST ONE,

I AM MISS HELEN PHILLIPS FROM IVORY COAST THE ONLY CHILD OF MR. AND MRS JOHNSON
PHILLIPS AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF
A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED. THIS MONEY IS
USD 6.5 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN THE
CAPITAL CITY.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER AND HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS
COLLEAGUES AND NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUARDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY
AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 19 YEARS AND WITHOUT
MOTHER OR FATHER.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE
INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL GET
ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION THERE.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY AND I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM
YOU.

THANKS.
MISS HELLEN PHILIPS

Las más bellas del planeta, en Miss Mundo 2007
http://www.starmedia.com/entretenimiento/especiales/misses.html