numa

I NEED A FOREIGNER PARTNER

Subject: I NEED A FOREIGNER PARTNER
From: James Egobia <james_egobia9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:33:27 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: numa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Partner,

My name is Mr.James Egobia and I am a loyalist, close confidant and in charge of investments for ex-governor Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha of Bayelsa state, Nigeria .

The former governor had been embattled in the country over a long period and after several court appearances and his failing health he had been sentenced by the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crime Commission).   He is now serving a two-year jail term.
Prior to this several of his properties and assets had been seized by the government and many bank accounts traced to him blocked. Also a substantial amount to the tune of US$30 millions dollar was seized.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/board/main-square/3794-alamieyeseigha-arrested-london-3.html
http://odili.net/news/source/2007/nov/18/510.html

On one of my visits to him we had a discussion and he told me about a financial consultancy institution in Abroad where he had kept away some money which can’t be traced to him. This amounts to US$20 million dollar and he intends to invest it.

Being an adviser in his investments I admonished him to withdraw from the forefront of all investments that could be linked to him but look for a foreigner who will claim this money and become a partner in any business or venture he chooses. He obliged and mandated me to search for a foreigner who can be trusted and willing to do that. And like I said to him such a person will become his partner in any business of his choice. But he Chief Diepreye will be a silent partner; you will maintain the role of the CEO.

This is the reason I am in contact with you. Upon your agreement to this proposal all of my contacts will be given to you as well as that of the financial consultancy institution where the money is being kept. You will also be required to give your contact info. From there all legal documents will be processed and the money claimed in your name. As at now the institution does not know it contains money as it was registered as treasure.

Thanks in anticipation of your reply and looking forward to do business with you.

Mr.James Egobia

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!