Re: netdev munching messages again?

To: Thomas Graf <tgraf@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: netdev munching messages again?
From: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:44:23 -0400
Cc: Ralf Baechle <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David S. Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I thought netdev just picks on me ;-> My stoopid ISP as well
as oss.sgi.com have some "clever" (read: questionable) ways
of delivering email which violates end to end semantics of SMTP.
I too noticed some emails were swallowed in the last 1-2 days. I know
from past experience in fact they will never be seen again;->
Or someone, who doesnt look at the headers, will flame me for repeating
what has already been discussed and agreed on (has happened to me at
least 5 times on netdev ;->).

It's quiet ironic when packets delivered over TCP dont make it to the
remote end, even when the app tries to help in reliable delivery;->

CCing El-sido Bacchus.

cheers,
jamal