Re: netfilter6: ICMPv6 type 143 doesn't match

To: Patrick McHardy <kaber@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: netfilter6: ICMPv6 type 143 doesn't match
From: David Stevens <dlstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:26:27 -0700
Cc: laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx, netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx, usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yasuyuki Kozakai <yasuyuki.kozakai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'll look at it in more detail and let you know if I see any problems,
but I wouldn't call it "igmpv6", which doesn't exist. "MLD" is the
equivalent in IPv6. There certainly are existing references to
"igmp6" in the Linux code-- that just isn't the name of the protocol. :-)

suggest: change to mld_dev_queue_xmit().

                                        +-DLS