Re: Re : [Prism54-devel] Question on prism54 driver

To: Rainer Weikusat <rainer.weikusat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re : [Prism54-devel] Question on prism54 driver
From: Jean Tourrilhes <jt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:34:01 -0700
Address: HP Labs, 1U-17, 1501 Page Mill road, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Cc: prism54-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail: jt@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:25:42PM +0200, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> Jean Tourrilhes <jt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Now, I'm sorry to inform you that you got a few important fact
> > wrong, and that your critics were totally unjustified.
>
> Documentation on this stuff is available online for free.

        Yes, but that still doesn't justify your particular criticism,
and you could have replied "RTFM" or ignored the message. Don't worry,
I also make errors, we are only humans... It's probably because I
answer to many stupid/rtfm question from begginners that I don't get
mad about it anymore...

        Have fun, enjoy your day, and let's close the case...

        Jean