Re: Why skbuff.h different for 2.4 and 2.6 kernels?

To: acme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Why skbuff.h different for 2.4 and 2.6 kernels?
From: linux lover <linux_lover2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
--- Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <arnaldo.melo@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2005 10:26 PM, linux lover

Hello,
            Sorry if my questions are stupid but again
have one question when skbuff.h is implemeted as
     void *transport_header;
        void *network_header;
        void *link_header;

            Then how say ESP packet can be constructed
in network stack. ESP has structure as
       New IP header + ESP header + IP header +
TCP/UDP header + ESP trailer + ESP auth. header
           Does it then remains only with playing
skbuff by using skb_push and skb_pull in ESP packet
processing once skbuff.h will change?
Please kindly correct me to understand this.
regards,
linux_lover.