Re: cls_u32 compile failure in current 2.6.12-rc1+BK tree

To: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cls_u32 compile failure in current 2.6.12-rc1+BK tree
From: Thomas Graf <tgraf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:38:01 +0200
Cc: Meelis Roos <mroos@xxxxxxxx>, netdev <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
* jamal <1112012657.1089.1013.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2005-03-28 07:24
> If we are going to make u32 an exception then this code should be
> surrounded by #ifdef ..ACTION..

The same condition is needed for tcf_exts_dump and tcf_exts_dump_stats
in u32, they're only apart to cut the TCA_OPTIONS nested TLV so I'm
trying to find out is whether we can get rid of dump_stats alltogether
and hide it. I'm working on a patch to do this, I hope to have enough time
to finish it today.

> My time is about to become scarce, so if you
> have time please create the patch.

Again, don't waste cycles on this. It was my fault and I will fix it. ;->