Re: Network card driver problem (znb.o/tulip)

To: Jon Mason <jdmason@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Network card driver problem (znb.o/tulip)
From: Kosta Todorovic <kostodo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:29:14 +0400
Cc: Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx, tulip-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Problem is that all the adapters are currently in use in 32bit mode.
It was my only solution. I'm hoping that will not be a permanent
thing.
Im just a little lost as in to what I should do.

I've been told by ZNXY that they *might* provide the source code to
the entire driver, so if there is someone that is willing to try make
it work I would be eternally greatful.