Re: IPv6 went away?

To: "David S. Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IPv6 went away?
From: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:18:18 -0500
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
David S. Miller wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:49:52 -0500
Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anything major been done to ipv6 recently?

Yes, it was changed with several updates from USAGI to
make it pass the "ipv6 ready" requirements.  The
experimental Kconfig tag was also removed, perhaps for this
reason it was not included in your build?

Nevermind, a route didn't come up on my side. My apologies for wasting everybody's time.

6to4 and IPv6 appear to be working just fine, good work everyone :)

        Jeff