Re: filtering packtes before OS takes care about them

To: Asim Shankar <asimshankar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: filtering packtes before OS takes care about them
From: Pedro Fortuna <pedro.fortuna@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:08:56 +0000
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Asim,
I wasnt able to compile your packet_type_test.c :( I even tried your
scripts (i.e. make-native.sh and make-uml.sh), which seem to me that
proceeded to compile the example against the kernel source (which I
have installed and in place), but all I got was a huge list of errors
and warnings, and no .o compiled in the end.

./make-native.sh modules
./make-uml.sh modules

I used ubuntu 4.10 with kernel 2.6.8.1-3 and kernel source 2.6.8.1.

Any clues?
Thanks.
-Pedro Fortuna