Richard Dawe <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> :
> I started working on adding netif_msg checks to the printks. How far
> have you got? I don't want to duplicate your work.
None so far. Go wild.
> Incidentally, is there a to-do list somewhere for the r8169 driver?
- validate suspend/resume/wol
- fix the dac issues on x64
Weird. Pita. Status needs to be updated.
- push jumbo frames beyond 7k
see with Jon Mason
- merge with the 8139cp driver
always interrupted but I have not given up
- fix the gcc 2.95.x miscompilations
people upgrade their compiler and return to real life before it can be
diagnosed. It should not be hard but I have not had the time to install
a broken debian to reproduce it so far :o(
- benchmark/improve the performances
Executive summary by Lennert Buytenhek: it sucks. If someone could identify
where the bottleneck is with hard numbers...
- harvest the hopeless r8169 users on the web
time consuming like hell but it really helps to figure if things are
stable or not.
- backport to 2.4
RSN. Pending queue is available here and will be pushed once 2.6.x is
- ask Ben Greear if he still experiences keyboard issues with its laptop
when he uses the r8169 driver
Pending for 5 months... Ahem.
> Maybe I can help out with some of the things.
Figure what's wrong with M. Gardiol setup ?