Re: Where Linux 802.11x support needs work

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Where Linux 802.11x support needs work
From: Michael Renzmann <mrenzmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:09:24 +0100
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
Is there an existing solution for this problem, or is an multiqueue-pr-device solution being planned as part of introducing a common 802.11 stack in the kernel?

Some (most or all?) Atheros chipsets have several priority queues. As far as I can tell Madwifi is prepared for supporting them, as well as the underlying 802.11 stack that has been ported from BSD. But I may be wrong, as I'm by no means a madwifi-wizard :)

Bye, Mike