RE: Please ignore the corrupt patches sent earlier.

To: "'Jeff Garzik'" <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Please ignore the corrupt patches sent earlier.
From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <ravinandan.arakali@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:55:31 -0800
Cc: "'koushik'" <raghavendra.koushik@xxxxxxxx>, <romieu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <leonid.grossman@xxxxxxxx>, <rapuru.sriram@xxxxxxxx>, <alicia.pena@xxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff,
All the 12 patches were sent by Koushik on Fri evening. We(Rapuru,
myself) have received it.
mailq shows the following error for your address "Sender address
rejected: Domain not found". Is there an alternate address where
we can send the patches ?

Can anybody on the netdev list confirm if they got the patches ?

Regards,
Ravi