Interviewing some Linux Developer

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Interviewing some Linux Developer
From: "Anton meier" <Falko_M_Klein@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:38:09 +0100 (MET)
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

I'm doing my final thesis on "Coordination Mechanism and Coordination
Success at Linux".  In order to complete it, I would like to interview some
Linux Developers about project coordination, project structure, motivation
ect.

The interview will be by email or by telephone (at my charge).

Please send me an email if you are interested in participating.

Kind regards,

Falko Klein

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!