Attached is the second patch in this submission. It contains the following
software bug fixes.
1. In free_rx_buffers clearing out RxDs not owned by Xena.
2. In alarm_intr_handler, when a serr error occurs, schedule a task to reset
the card rather than stopping Tx queue.
3. In s2io_close freeing IRQ before calling s2io_reset also added a new call
to flush queued tasks. This is not done if the s2io_close itself is called
from a queued task like s2io_restart_nic.
4. read_eeprom function has been changed such that data to be returned is
sent as an input argument and the return value represents a pass/fail. The
previous implementation as Randy had pointed out was error prone as on
failure it returned -1 which can be interpreted as all ff's, so any data
area which contained ff's in the eeprom was likely to be treated as an
5. Added a flag "task_flag" to track if the call to s2io_close is coming
from the s2io_restart_nic function or from the ifconfig <I/F> down called by
6. Moved register_netdev call from just after setting entry points to the
end of the s2io_init_nic function.
7. In s2io.h field added a new member into the s2io_nic structure called
Signed-off-by: Raghavendra Koushik <raghavendra.koushik@xxxxxxxx>
Description: Binary data