RE: Patch submission for S2io Xframe driver to 2.6 kernel

To: "'Jeff Garzik'" <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Patch submission for S2io Xframe driver to 2.6 kernel
From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <ravinandan.arakali@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:42:51 -0700
Cc: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <leonid.grossman@xxxxxxxx>, <raghavendra.koushik@xxxxxxxx>, <rapuru.sriram@xxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
Attached are the updated patches. It is designed to work on the latest
kernel. Also, this time the submission is split to 3 patches(they need
to applied in the order mentioned below).

s2io_styling_level1  - Contains
                             a. styling related, function name changes.
                             b. fix for 32-bit systems.
                             c. modified Transmit descriptor allocation
strategy.
                             d. miscellaneous fixes.
with_napi_level2     - Fixes/tunes NAPI feature
with_2buff_level3    - Adds support for 2-buffer mode.

Please review and get back with your comments.

Thanks,
Ravi