[RFT] new iproute2

To: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RFT] new iproute2
From: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:00:51 -0700
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, here is a new version of iproute2 with your last round of CLS patches
incorporated in.  Note: I fixed up some things that seemed to have changed in
the current version of pkt_cls.h

Also:
        - removed all #ifdef CONFIG_ from the command.
        - copy of kernel headers is now in iproute2/include/linux so that
          it will build without matching kernel headers.
        - this reduces the amount of configuration necessary.

I don't want this final until you go over it Jamal, cause I had to rework your
stuff enough that I probably broke it.

See:
        http://developer.osdl.org/dev/iproute2/iproute2-2.6.8-jamal.tgz